[Erp5-users] Recovering from reset Internet Connection during 'make' re: How to install ERP5 from Buildout

Klaus Wölfel k.woelfel at gmx.de
Mon Nov 29 23:20:07 CET 2010

Hi MLO,

you can just do "make" again. If it fails, please look at the error output. It could be something like:

readline: Target /media/sonstiges/erp5/test/parts/XXXXXXXXX__compile__/XXXXX already exists.

Where XXXXXXXX would be the software package, that buildout tried to compile last. You can then
remove the directory  "/media/sonstiges/erp5/test/parts/XXXXXXXXX__compile__/" and issue make
again. Then it should work.

Regards,

Klaus