[Erp5-users] What happened to it? --> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

Nicolas Dumazet nicolas.dumazet at nexedi.com
Fri Nov 26 00:45:00 CET 2010

On 11/26/2010 07:06 AM, MLO wrote:
> Klaus,
>

> I have never been able to install erp5 via the URL you've given me
> as it takes forever to build, then my server starts rebooting
> randomly whenever i start "make" on my server.

:)
It's not really "normal" under Linux. Did you check the logs?

I don't think that Ubuntu LTS is subject to such nasty kernel bugs, so
my guess would have been some hardware issue. For instance, corrupted
memory, or your box that overheats and reboots to avoid burning the CPU.

Really, you probably do not want to ignore such kind of issues.

--
Nicolas Dumazet
Nexedi