[Erp5-users] What happened to it? --> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

Bartek Górny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Thu Nov 25 16:47:27 CET 2010

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:52:50 +0100
jp at nexedi.com wrote:

> the short future to move ERP5 to Mercurial of Git. Instead, we will
> improve ERP5Subversion and Web based tools, and eventually some day
> implement an object oriented VCS (rather than a file based VCS).

My, this sounds really interesting! Could you say something more?
Knowing you, I'd bet a hundred bucks that it is going to be based on
ZODB and ERP5 objects :)

What actually would be the key advantage of doing this, compared to
integrating ERP5 with git, mercurial, bazaar, darcs or anything else?
Would it provide something unique which is not in any other VCS?