[Erp5-users] Replacement for portal_classes

Kurt Miebach kwmiebach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:56:07 CEST 2010

2010/9/24 Rafael Monnerat <rafael at nexedi.com>:
> I think your answer is here:
> http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseTheClassTool

Thank you. It works now.

Actually I used this command and restarted zope:

touch /home/ad/erp5-software/parts/products-erp5/ERP5Type/ALLOW_CLASS_TOOL

This also helps witrh my other question, but only partly. I am still
not sure which one is the equivalent to which:

/var/lib/zope/Document/
/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ERP5/Document

Also I wonder what the password for http auth for this url is:

http://10.1.1.182:18080/Control_Panel/manage

Is there a standard password, I used the buildout method? Or how can I
set a new one?

Thank you
Kurt Miebach