[Erp5-users] erp5.pl domain

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Sat Jul 17 17:01:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

Our fault, for a reason which I can not remember precisely and which could be related to how the domain management was transfered an to lack of notification. Domain management company has not been very helpful or supportive of any request we sent in Polish.

If you have screenshots with "Microsoft Dynamics", it will help reclaiming it back.