[Erp5-users] Running ERP5

amr ali amraldo at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 10:23:12 CEST 2010

I have correctly installed ERP5 on my chaine.
I could access it from several machines as an administrator.
I want to run a demo where I can access any ERP application from a PC and a mobile.
What are the needed steps?
This is my initial thought:
Install needed business templates but what are they?Create two users but how can I do it?Create an application or workflow, how can I do that?Then login with the two users and start using the application.Please detail or correct these 4 steps.
--
Amr Ali Abdel-Naby
Embedded Systems Developer