[Erp5-users] Installation issue - insert medium named "Contrib media"

Łukasz Nowak luke at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 25 10:30:07 CET 2010

Hello,

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 16:09 +0800, Lukas Hlavac wrote:
> Hi,
> I am quite new to the ERP5 and Mandriva. I was trying to install the
> ERP 5 according to the instructions on Mandriva 2010.0. After running
> the urpmi task-erp5-builtout and intsalling part of the package, I am
> inquired if I want to install additional 86 paclages. If I choose YES,
> I am inquired to insert medium named "Contrib media." I have not idea
> how to move from this place on. I really appreciate any help.

It seems that you installed Mandriva from CDROM and this medium is
requested.

If you have internet connection the best way is to use only internet
media. If not - just put your CDROM while installing above rpm.

You can "reset" urpmi configuration to use only internet by using
easyurpmi website.

http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/

You can read more about urpmi on Mandriva wiki:
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Tools/urpmi