[Erp5-users] ERP5 under Debian 5

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Sun Dec 6 11:16:36 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Leeloo <fraisans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for your answer.
>
> I try to fallow your recommendation, but I have got this error :
>
> Site Error
>>
>> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>> *Error Type: ActivityFlushError *
>> *Error Value: Could not validate immediateReindexObject on
>> /erp5/portal_categories/gender *
>>

> I also made a new install, and after adding base and core template and
> trying to add a personn, got this errror
>
> Try to re-install your ERP5. Delete ERP5 site on ZOPE management systems.
Create a new ERP5 Site. Then, fill business templates repository. Update it.

Install business template erp5_base, erp5_ods_style.

>  ERP5 <http://83.222.226.167:8080/erp5/view> / Persons<http://83.222.226.167:8080/erp5/person_module/view>/
> 3 <http://83.222.226.167:8080/erp5/person_module/3/view> /
>  Logged In as : admin
> Object created.
>
>> Site Error
>>
>> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>>
>> *Error Type: TypeError *
>> *Error Value: get_value() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given) *
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Troubleshooting Suggestions
>>
>>    - The URL may be incorrect.
>>    - The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
>>    - A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
>>    error.
>>
>> For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
>> source for this page.
>>
>> If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
>> your patience.
>>

> Another question to clarify the things: "Portal categories" are the entries
> for all the combobox like gender, role.
>
> I don't understand what do you mean. If you want see the examples of Portal
Categories. You can try ERP5 TioLive.

> I think I will never have a functionnal erp5 :(
>
> Thanks for any help
>

> 2009/12/4 Boris Kocherov <bk at raskon.org>
>
>> On 12/04/09 12:28, Leeloo wrote:
>> >  Hello Bartek,
>> >
>> > the connexion seems ok.
>> > When I configure erp5_site under zope, all tables were created and I can
>> see
>> > the queries being made, as seen on the captures
>> >
>> > http://ptiturl.fr/9ce168
>> >
>> > http://ptiturl.fr/f66a76
>> I write in previos message "see alse portal_activies".
>> http://localhost:8080/erp5/portal_activities/manageActivities
>>
>> > I don't know how to populate the combobox.
>> That about Clear cache?
>> http://localhost:8080/erp5/portal_caches/cache_tool_configure
>> >
>> > Thanks for any tips :)

>> have

>> these
>>  compagnie

>> "Data
>> Where are not listed?

exodream - beyond a dream
Everyone has rights to get what they expect.

i n f i n i t y . s o l u t i o n (www.infi-nity.com) - pt. vikasa infinity
anugrah
bsd city sektor 14 - ruko golden madrid g/9 - tangerang 15321 - indonesia
t: +62 (21) 5316 4796  f: +62 (21) 5316 4797 m:+62 816 956207