[Erp5-users] ERP5 under Debian 5

Leeloo fraisans at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:24:09 CET 2009

Hello Bartek,

    thanks for your answer.

But when I go to "/erp5/portal_categories" there is no entry in the listing.
Even If I put "/erp5/portal_categories/gender" into the url, sure I have got
the form and then I add some entries
but nothing after.

Can you explain me in detail, if it is normal thing to have all these
combobox empty, and if in order
to use all the module's form, I have to do this :
    add entrie to all of the categories in order to add my  compagnie
specific values.

Is it normal when I try to add an organisation, even if I have got "Data
updated", this organisation is not listed ?

Thanks :)