[Erp5-users] Help me How to validate Person ?

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Wed Nov 11 08:26:35 CET 2009

Hi,

You are probably not using TioLive configured instance but a local
instance as manager with no appropriate security configuration. So, it
is normal.

I recommend you to do as follows:
    1- First, do the tutorial on an instance provided by TioLive
(www.tiolive.com)
    2- Next, request the Data.fs file of TioLive and put it on your
local machine. There will probably be some configuration to change.