[Erp5-users] a list of consulting partners

"Prodöhl, Patrick" patrick.prodoehl at logica.com
Thu Nov 5 10:55:12 CET 2009

Hi Bartek,

You're right.

Unilog Avinci has been renamed two times in the meantime: first to LogicaCMG and last to Logica. The URL is www.logica.com. Further, the contact person Frank Thies is spelled wrong (without C) - and he is no longer working for Logica since 2006. I don't know, if someone from Nexedi is still in contact with someone at Logica, but if so, you should place some other name here.

Best Regards,

Patrick Prodöhl
Consultant
Logica - Releasing your potential