[Erp5-users] Please help me(erp5-installer)

fanglei19860820 fanglei19860820 at 163.com
Tue May 12 06:45:25 CEST 2009

Hello:

I try to install the ERP5 in my debian server (Ver.
4.0 Etch)using the ERP5 Installer.

(I also have installed zope and Plone, and works
fine!!!)

Then I run this:

sh install.sh

-------------------
|  Installing ERP5  |
-------------------

----------------------------------
|  Checking for required packages  |
----------------------------------
Checking for ImageMagick...........OK
Checking for pdftk.................OK
Checking for pdftohtml.............OK
Checking for xpdf..................OK
Checking for MySQL server..........OK

==> Adding user zope and group zope

==> Installing ERP5

==> Configuring the access to the MySQL server.....

You have to choose between socket mode or networking
mode
to connecting to the MySQL Server.

Which mode must be used ? (Default : N)
[(S)ocket|(N)etworking]
Please enter the port used to connect to MySQL server
[3306] :
3306
Please enter MySQL root password [] :
*******

When I finish I got again the same text:

You have to choose between socket mode or networking
mode
to connecting to the MySQL Server.

Which mode must be used ? (Default : N)
[(S)ocket|(N)etworking]

I checked the install.sh and I found that the script
run this:

python /opt/erp5/python-2.4/bin/python checkdb.py

To check the connection to the mysql database, then I
run this:

python /opt/erp5/python-2.4/bin/python checkdb.py

And I got this error:

sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\xd8'
in file /opt/erp5/python-2.4/bin/python on line 2, but
no encoding declared; see
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
  File "/opt/erp5/python-2.4/bin/python", line 1
   ELF  Ø&º a
    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I go to /opt/erp5/python-2.4/bin/ and check the python
file and I see that is encode.

Can you help me, I think that maybe I need to install
something but I don't know, I'm new and I don't know
what I can do.

Thank you,

Best regards,