[Erp5-users] Evaluating ERP5 - which Zope version?

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Wed Apr 8 20:51:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

What would be really great is if you could try the buildout script made
by Nicolas under Gentoo and help us making it universal.

In the future, installation will use buildout exclusively, with the goal
of making it universal, and the livecd will be stopped.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications