[Erp5-users] erp5_trade install problem

Boris Kocherov bkocherov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:59:58 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 08:09:13PM +0000, manny wrote:
> Had the same issue so I downloaded the latest version "openorderrule.py" from
> raskon.org to the Documents directory. That fixed the problem.

I suppose that the derivation of this issue is inconsistency between bt5
templates and ERP5 Products. There are many different solutions to this
problem. The way you described solves the issue only for a while.
I think the easiest decision is "ubuntu intrepid"/"debian lenny" installation
for further erp5 installation according
http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu
because ubuntu/debian packages are autobuilt every night.

Regards,
    Boris Kocherov

--
Crisis had come unexpectedly, just as winter comes unexpectedly to
Russia every year.