[Erp5-users] Need help in report creation

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Tue Jan 20 22:12:33 CET 2009

2009/1/20 Danny Admin <dannywork1 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to create a PDF report that consists of a table and I want to
> generate table rows at runtime.
>
> Can anyone help me in this regard.

The easiest way to generate a custom report in ERP5 is in ODF format -
there is a bit of documentation about it on
http://www.erp5.org/HowToCreateOOReport. You can use oood to turn it
into a PDF.

You can create your report from a file, as described on the wiki; or,
you can try the macro library for creating reports - you can find it
in the experimental repository. As of today it is in
erp5_accounting_experimental, though it will soon be moved to a more
generic place.

Bartek

> Regards
> Danny

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"