[Erp5-users] erp5 sales orders/purchase orders

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Oct 31 13:55:07 CET 2008

Hello,

On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 16:51 +0400, chhipa taak wrote:
> Hi,
> How can I learn about sales/purchase process implemented in ERP5? I
> have check accounting documents but all of them starts with
> purchase/sales order invoice transaction and not from sales/purchase
> order.

The Best Way [tm] is to use ERP5 Express (I would do it if it were when
I started with ERP5). That way you learn idea about ERP5 trade process
and anything else what is needed.

Having such "high level" knowledge it will be much easier to understand
unit tests, which can be  read and run, available in ERP5/tests/ to see
how it works from technical point of view.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.