[Erp5-users] help_erp5

ronald munjoma simbiso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:22:43 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am very much interested in the same documentation, when I try and access
it I am required to login, or create an account. The last time I signed up
for myerp5, I was asked to email in company documents which I am not in a
position to do,

I am currently evaluating Open Source ERP solutions with a view of starting
implementation in January this coming year.

A friend highly recommended erp5, I am finding the lack of documentation as
one reason I will limit my evaluation to Openbravo and xturples Postbooks.

Does anyone know where I can easily access erp5 docs?

Thanks

Regards

Ronald.