[Erp5-users] help_erp5

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon Oct 20 19:50:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

Such a documention does not exist yet. If you know anyone ready to
sponsor such a documentation, then we would be very glad to write it.
Meanwhile, please read here:
    www.erp5.org
and here:
    https://www.myerp5.com/kb/documentation_section (if you subscribe,
you can get more)

If you need to use ERP5 quickly and do not need more than a simple
configuration, simply subscribe to ERP5 Express (www.myerp5.com).

If you are a developer, read the unit tests of ERP5. It explains most of it.