[Erp5-users] Questions and answers about ERP5 Packing Lists, Accounting, Prepayments

Vera Kurpas vkurpas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:28:22 CEST 2008

I had some questions concerning ERP5_trade and ERP5_accounting and
Bartek and Lukas answered them. I think the following information can
help other ERP5 uses.

Q: Let's imaging that  I have the Packing List #1 which has the lines
with the same products as Packing List #2. Will they sum in Invoice if I
"ship" them together from list by "Change State"? Other words - do we
have aggregation?