[Erp5-users] Having OOoChart problem

Boris Kocherov bkocherov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:48:37 CEST 2008

Privet. Witaj. Bonjour.

1. What is your problem specifically? Live cd on my notebook asus W5
worked fine.
Had you followed
http://svn.erp5.org/umigumi/trunk/custom/erp5_cd_extra/readme.txt?view=co ?
Had you created /home/erp5cd ?
May be ide controller on you motherboard does not supported by kernel on
livecd?

2. I also use erp5 on Ubuntu gutsy and some time ago
mauro.ziliani at ngi.it was installing erp5 on Debian etch following this howto
http://code.google.com/p/deb4erp5/wiki/HowToRunERP5OnDebian.
My own way was ugly as I went through downloading source from svn,
pathing, installing.

Regards
Boris Kocherov