[Erp5-users] liveCD fails @ 'oood' reference?

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Mon Feb 4 08:42:42 CET 2008

YOUR ColorAll Team! pisze:
> may i request now 2 weeks later some response please?.. ive not had
> the opportunity in almost 4 weeks to truly test the liveCD due
> Mandriva's refusal to see &/or energize my Satellite A105-S4054
> laptop's pcmcia slot so i can fire up my ONLY internet access?
The only guess I have is that liveCD system lacks some modules necessary
for pcmcia slot. You can lsmod under Opensuse and compare module list
with the list under liveCD. Maybe you can identify the module and try to
obtain it for Mandriva. With very big luck, the one from suse can be
loaded, but if not, which is more likely, you can try to downoload
proper mandriva version (you can try urpmi, but this requires some
configuration work before, as AFAIK urpmi database resides on readonly
filesystem on livecd).

Perhaps anybody else has better suggestions - I've never done such
things with livecd.

Jacek