[Erp5-users] Help requested from developers, implementers, and end users....

survey at trentend.com survey at trentend.com
Fri Aug 24 12:34:00 CEST 2007

Just a quick thank you to the few people from the community who have
taken the time to
fill in my survey. I think it's fair to say that the response has been
a little
disappointing overall, but not entirely unexpected.

There is just a day left, for anyone who wishes to contribute. The
survey can be found at:
http://trentend.com/phpESP/public/survey.php?name=OSERP

Thank you for your patience and tolerance, and good luck with the
development of your
project and businesses.

I will circulate distribution details of the finished report in due
course to those who
requested it.

Thanks
Paul Chambers