[Erp5-users] How To Design Security - II

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Fri Jun 22 17:24:09 CEST 2007

bartek a écrit :
> Ghunjan, I'm sorry to say this, but I object to what you did. If you
> want to improve the example, edit the existing text; if you want
> present another example, write your own article from scratch.
>
> Bartek

Maybe Ghunjan was affraid to modify your article and used the discussion
area for this.

My suggestion would be
    1- to add a comment at the beginning of the text saying "this is a
copy with improvements ...." (this makes things clear, it is always
unpleasant for an author not to be referenced)
    2- agree with bartek (and me) on the content
    3- merge changed made in the discusion into the original article and
remove the discussion page

Bartek approach is also right as long as you are certain that the way
you edit his text is right.