[Erp5-users] Community screencasts

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jun 20 14:11:24 CEST 2007

Hello,

Dnia 20-06-2007, śro o godzinie 13:51 +0200, Jean-Paul Smets napisał(a):
> > I'd like to know where put such screencasts - directly on
> > http://www.erp5.org/Demo or via YouTube or any other video service? Or
> > maybe provide high-quality to download and YT link?
> >

> For now, first put them on erp5.org (in such a way that we can share the
> original file).

Done.

> > Or shall I recode it into some Flash utility to be able to "watch" it
> > directly from erp5.org site?
> >

> If you want a lot of people to watch them, flash is often the best way
> even though this is not my favourite format.
>
> Ideally, I would like
>     - to see the movies on the http://www.erp5.org/Demo  page (as flash
> embedded component)
>     - and to have a link to download them
>
> If you need help to make this happen in moin moin wiki, let me know
> (some extension might be required).

Watching video from wiki would be great, but I hope, that it will be
possible to stream them in original HQ format. On YT and others text
become unreadable and all details are lost...

I would select another font, etc, but then it will quite hard to
manipulate on screen, eg. to show Domain Tree, some icons still will be
fuzzy.

Luke

PS. I uploaded original, HQ OGG version to wiki.

``Use the Source, Luke...''