[Erp5-users] Clearing activities - is it possible by Zope UI?

Vincent Pelletier vincent at nexedi.com
Sun May 20 09:22:28 CEST 2007

Le mardi 15 mai 2007 09:23, Łukasz K. Nowak a écrit :
> I've got some (>4000) activities. I'd like to stop them, so I navigate
> to portal_activities/manageActivitiesAdvanced hit there 'Clear
> Activities'. It took some time, activities cleared, but after 1-2 sec
> they are appearing again. Why?

Actually it's a feature...
(yeah, I also don't like messages starting like that ;) )

Actually, the naming is wrong, both of the button and the function: the
function code explicitly fetches all activities from the tables, drop &
recreate them... and insert back all activities.

So you should think of this button as something similar to "hot reindex"
catalog feature, and not like "clear catalog" catalog feature.

--
Vincent Pelletier