[Erp5-users] Created objects are not shown using ERP5 interface

Robert Virgin innorjv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:56:11 CET 2007

I am copying and Sept posting regarding the same issue.
I have installed ERP5 on Mandriva 2007. All products installed and
seems to work except for the problem below.

"Now the problem is after I installing a bt5 from local repository,
none of them are showing up in the "Template Tool" page. I'm sure that
there
is at least two Business Templates are installed , but nothing shown
in the "Template Tool" page.

Also despite of I can see all portal_category objects using ZMI,but
nothing was shown in the "portal_categories" page of ERP5's user
interface."

I installed following the instructions here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook/Lets_go...#Installation_of_the_core

the templates install but are not shown in the template tool.  Also
new records in products and organizations are not shown.
I have checked zope.conf and the timerservice line is present.

TimerService seems to be installed.

We had the same problem when using the live CD so decided to install
from RPM but the same problemastill seems to exist.

Any advice or instructions how to fix this is much appreciated. tks