[Erp5-users] portal skins properties - layers list

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Mar 14 16:46:19 CET 2007

Hello,

Pelletier Vincent napisał(a):
(...)
> It should come from the presence of the business_template_skin_layer_priority
> property on erp5_accounting_l10n_pl skin folder.
> It is typically used for custom folder, as created in ERP5/ERP5Site.py :
>  ps['custom'].manage_addProperty("business_template_skin_layer_priority",
>    100.0, "float")
>
> As usual skin folders do not define this property, they are just piled up in
> the order they are created, with just some (usually one) floating over the
> others.

Thanks! That's now so obvious... :)

So I believe, that these business templates shall not set this property:
  * erp5_accounting_l10n_sn
  * erp5_accounting_l10n_fr
  * erp5_accounting_l10n_pl

Isn't it? Could it be changed in repository? I wasn't able to track some
bugs in accounting, because of forgetting about skins precedence... :(

Thanks,

``Use the Source, Luke...''