[Erp5-users] how to create new users and login with that account in ERP5 live cd

Sadegh Ismael Nattaj me at sin.ir
Tue Feb 13 05:13:45 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 15:38 -0500, aditya aekkaldevi wrote:

> Initially, in order to login to the ERP5 using ERP live CD we use the
> default username and password i.e zope & zope. So, my question is how
> can I create a new user account so that I can login with my own
> username and password instead of zope.
> Please give a clear explaination as I am new to this stuff.

ZMI is your friend.  To see it add '/manage' to almost every url in ERP5
(or even Zope), or simply you can go to 'http://localhost/manage' to see
the main one.
Then you should enter to your ERP5 instance and select 'acl_users'
product. Select 'zodb_users' and add your user here.
After all,  you have to assign some roles to the new user. So select
'zodb_roles' and assign a role.
To see details on users and roles read
http://www.erp5.org/ERP5SecurityModel.

--