[Erp5-users] Invoking "Activity Pending" state

Sadegh Ismael Nattaj me at sin.ir
Wed Feb 7 18:34:56 CET 2007

The problem solved! as YO said I was faced to problem because of
TimeService bad configuration which I made.

It seems that "timerserver" works by getting IP address of hostname. In
my special case my Zope instance is running (LISTEN) on another
interface that its IP is different from hostname IP.

So, simply I changed "site-packages/timerserver/TimerServer.py" :
        #ip = socket.gethostbyname(socket.gethostname())
        ip = '172.27.5.202'

I know that it's not the final solution, but anyway ERP5 is working
nice!

Thanks for the hint from LiveCD's FAQ and of course you YO ;)