[Erp5-users] Invoking "Activity Pending" state

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Sat Feb 3 17:52:17 CET 2007

On Saturday 03 February 2007 16:36, Sadegh Ismael Nattaj wrote:
> After adding new ERP Site everything seems to work smoothly. But still
> there is a familiar problem:
> Nothing is shown in Configure Categories and Manage Business Template
> sections.
>
> I must mention that TimeService is already exist and configured
> correctly in zope.conf.
> I found that the problem disappears by invoking queued portal_activity
> objects through ZMI, all one-by-one.

I have seen the same problem several times. It seems that TimerService does
not recognize registrations in a new site, until Zope is restarted. So I
always restart Zope after adding a new site these days.

This problem is not urgent, as adding a new site is a rare event, but I hope
somebody will address it in the future.

> I'm trying to create some experimental Ubuntu packages for ERP5.

As you might have noticed, we have some packages in the subversion repository:

http://svn.erp5.org/spec/ubuntu/

This is not complete yet, so I would be happy if you can improve it.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP