[Erp5-users] accounting BT5 from svn stated as old?

Sadegh Ismael Nattaj me at sin.ir
Sun Dec 10 04:41:19 CET 2006

Maybe occurred for someone else, but I found nothing similar on the
mailing list.

When trying to install accounting (and possibly some other) business
templates, there are empty lines in the BT's list and just "Old" values
in the "State" column.

Looking at "TemplateTool.py" and got the fact that I'd trying to install
an older version of BT. But wait, older version than what? currently
even-not-installed version or an embedded version of bt? Totally messed
up!

Thanks for upcoming clues ;)