[Erp5-users] why Base_importCsvLine is executed once

Jérôme Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Tue Nov 21 23:31:31 CET 2006

Le Mardi 21 Novembre 2006 18:53, Tomasz Brzezina a écrit :
> while it should be executed as much as lines in csv file?
>
> In the Base_importCsvFile there is a loop:
>

> for object in object_list:
>    context.activate(priority=4).Base_importCsvLine(object)
>    context.log('CSVFile','ping')

Hello, thank you for your feedback
I suggest updating your business templates to the latest version [1] where
this problem and the one you mention in your previous email are fixed.
If you want to understand this problem in details, you should read "How to
control the behaviour of the activity queue" [2]

[1] http://wiki.erp5.org/HowToInstallBusinessTemplates
[2] http://wiki.erp5.org/HowToUseTheCmfActivityTool

Jérome