[Erp5-users] ERP5 New Security usage - any salesman example?

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Oct 5 09:50:57 CEST 2006

Le mercredi 4 octobre 2006 12:01, Lukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On one of my test installations I've implented HowTo/HowToUseNewSecurity.
> All step by step, and all works fine. I've set up roles using
> http://cps.erp5.org/sections/documentation/articles/erp5_security_model/v
>iew
>
> So, I've made Sale Manager as Assignor for Sale Order Module type. And
> that works great. But I wanted to setup Salesman - person, who is allowed
> to add Sale Orders and then...well, update them a little, but do not
> invoke workflow on them. I made Salesman as Author for Sale Order Module,
> but that user is not allowed to edit freshly created object. So say
> properties, and that's ok.
>
> Is there any example how to make salesman using new security model? Do I
> have to modify security properties on modules by hand (I've used
> Base_setDefaultSecurity on all modules)? And is new security model "the
> right way"?

The new security model is the "the right way" if you think about opening
your ERP to partners outside your company or if you need different security
on each document and some kind of rule based security assignment.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software