[Erp5-users] KeyError when installing "erp5_banking_core" bt5

Sadegh Ismael Nattaj me at sin.ir
Wed Oct 4 14:04:52 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 13:39 +0200, Sebastien Robin wrote:
> Le Mercredi 4 Octobre 2006 13:11, Sadegh Ismael Nattaj a écrit :
> > Using latest SVN version of ERP5 in Ubuntu 6.06.1 LTS.
> > -----------------------------
> > Error Type: KeyError
> > Error Value: 'account_module'
>
> We forgot to set dependencies.
> You should install erp5_trade and erp5_accounting before.
Thanks for reply. I already installed them. Followings are currently
installed Business Templates:

 - erp5_accounting (1.0rc9)
 - erp5_base (0.8)
 - erp5_core (1.0rc10)
 - erp5_pdf_style (0.8)
 - erp5_pdm (1.0rc5)
 - erp5_project (0.6)
 - erp5_trade (1.0rc16)
 - erp5_web (0.3.43)
 - erp5_xhtml_style (1.2.29)

I know almost of them are not related but hope to help.