[Erp5-users] ERP5 New Security usage - any salesman example?

Lukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Oct 4 12:01:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

On one of my test installations I've implented HowTo/HowToUseNewSecurity. All
step by step, and all works fine. I've set up roles using
http://cps.erp5.org/sections/documentation/articles/erp5_security_model/view

So, I've made Sale Manager as Assignor for Sale Order Module type. And that
works great. But I wanted to setup Salesman - person, who is allowed to add
Sale Orders and then...well, update them a little, but do not invoke workflow
on them. I made Salesman as Author for Sale Order Module, but that user is
not allowed to edit freshly created object. So say properties, and that's ok.

Is there any example how to make salesman using new security model? Do I have
to modify security properties on modules by hand (I've used
Base_setDefaultSecurity on all modules)? And is new security model "the right
way"?

Thanks in advance for any clues.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc
``Use the Source, Luke...''