[Erp5-users] erp5 documentation

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Aug 11 12:51:55 CEST 2006

Hello,

Ginel Tudorache - Rosca Conf - napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> I finish to install Erp5 live cd and I want to know where can I find
> more information/documentation re. Erp5
> modules/functionality/dependency. Something like a user manual should be
> great.

Start with wiki pages http://wiki.erp5.org/Documentation . Then dive
into discussions http://wiki.erp5.org/Discussion . Searchable list of
mailinglist archives are available here:
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.*

Right now there's littile incosistency in bootstraping process - if you
got fresh sources from SVN and then create ERP5 Site, many BTses won't
work:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.devel/585/focus=585

Well, you'll need some patience, but it's worth of it.

Bye,

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61
https://ssl.ventis.com.pl/keys/lukasz.nowak.pub.asc