[Erp5-users] Problem installing Business templates

René Pall rene at ehouse.ee
Thu Jul 20 16:36:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

We are a group of enthusiast from Estonia trying to get into Erp5
development.

But there are a few problems i have encountered in the early beginning.

I just installed Mandriva 2006 Free today and the Erp5 rpm-s for mandriva.

And following the Kevin's tutorial (english version) dated Feb, 2005 i
tried to install the first business templates.
But after i choose "install business template" for a built but not yet
installed erp5_base version 0.8 i keep being asked the login data for Zope.
But the logins i used to log into Zope before do not seem to work
anymore. Nor do any of the other logins i have encountered (zope:zope etc.)
And when going back to zope manage panel i seem to have been logged out.

I am really confused about what the problem would be with installing the
business templates. Should it ask for the Zope logins several times and
i should keep feeding it?

And the error message i keep getting is as follows:

///
Error Type: Unauthorized
Error Value: Not authorized to access binding: context
///

Any help is really appereciated,
René Pall