[Erp5-users] Torrent

Walter Vaughan wvaughan at steelerubber.com
Mon Jun 12 14:23:29 CEST 2006

James Troup wrote:

> Hi,
> I have been trying to download the torrent file for 5 days now and at
> present it tells me I will be finished in 127 days.
> I really cannot wait THAT long.
> Obviously there is not enough traffic on the file to make torrent workable.
> So can someone post it so I can use wget and retrieve it?
> Please.

Welcome to the crowd. Took me two days for someone to post a torrent. This I
believe is the strongest reason to *not* consider ERP5. All the modules as well
are only available as torrents, and suffer the same problem.

Torrents should be used for secondary traffic when we have things like
sourceforge that are available today.

No matter how great ERP5 is right now, not having a static link anywhere is sad.