[Erp5-users] members_manage_form problem, some questions

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue May 16 16:27:16 CEST 2006

Hello,

We are looking for good ERP opensource system. We were testing TinyERP,
ERP5 and OfBiz/Neogia, right now we are choosing between ERP5 and Neogia.

We now about Kevin's Tutorial to ERP5, and AFAWR there are no more
"Getting started" documents about ERP5 - using or developing. When such
documnents will be avaibale (in weeks, months)? Yes, we now - we should
write it ourselves ;)

We are using ERP5 installed on MDK 2006.0, with some BTes
(http://www.erp5.org/DownloadRpm, including zope-DCWorkflowGraph
zope-VerboseSecurity zope-VisualTraceback). All is running fine (as for
our level of knowledge) but we've got problems with "Manage members":

Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: UserSourcesGroup

Is that lack of some configuration, or it's a bug? We'll try to solve
it, but right now we are on very entry level of analysing ERP5.

Thanks in advance,
Luke Nowak

tel: +48 32 392 10 60 int 37 fax: +48 32 392 10 61