[Erp5-users] erp5-1.0rc9.iso GRUB

Michael Schwartz mike at ziacom.us
Mon May 8 18:17:50 CEST 2006

I downloaded and installed ERP5 from the LiveCD. Installation went ok: I
reformated / partitioned my drive. The app seems to be running ok.

I made some changes to the Unix system:
  1) changed root/user password
  2) changed ssh port / PERMITROOTLOGIN=no
  3) setup network

However, when I took the CD out of the cd-rom drive, and rebooted the
system, I get the GRUB prompt. I tried 'boot' but the message I got back
was that I needed to load the kernel first.

Apologies for my lack of expertise here... but how do I get this to
autoatically boot?

TIA!!!

Michael Schwartz

PS: I'm trying to integrate this for an VoIP service provider appliation.
I'm hoping this works out so I don't have to deal with JBOSS and Oracle
for that other open source ERP system.