[Erp5-users] Creatings Persons and Organizations

Derek Laubner derdrittemann at postmortum.de
Tue Apr 25 14:42:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm having difficulties creating new entries under Persons and
Organizations with the "erp5_accounting  Vers. 1.0rc8 Template. e.g.
When I create a new person or organization and save the information that
I have filled in the dropdowns it accepts and confirms that it has been
saved. But if I open Persons or Organizations again, there are no new
entries listed. Under the upper left dropdown "Favourites" there is a
new draft to be validated but not to been seen under the Catagorie I
have created it in.

Thanks