[Erp5-users] Live CD 1.0rc3 Install Problem - can't create ERP5 site

Sebastian Ware sebastian at grandvinum.se
Tue Jan 24 09:01:46 CET 2006

Sorry, there are numerous points of possible error. When I installed
ERP5 it was a straight forward process, after setting the boot
parameters, and you have clearly passed that step.

I would suggest trying the process from the top but on a different
computer. Maybe even download the Live CD from scratch.

mvh sebastian