[Erp5-users] Whats the status of ERP5 and Z3ERP

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon Jan 2 00:07:37 CET 2006

Le Vendredi 30 Décembre 2005 21:46, Sebastian Ware a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Could we get a short status report on the development of ERP5 and Z3ERP.

ERP5
	- ERP5 certified accounts were produced last spring
	- refactoring of production modules has been completed last summer
	- refactoring of business templates has been completed last week
	- simplified version of ERP5 is now used in small companies
	- high end version of ERP5 is now implemented in very large companies

Next Step
	- New web site with simplified structure and documentation

Z3ERP
	- Roadmap defined
	- ZSQLCatalog was optimised and accelerated by 4 to 10 times

Next step
	- ZSQLCatalog for Zope3

JPS.

> I am aware that no news often means there is a lot of exciting
> development going on under the hood. It would be great to hear about
> it. While I am at it I would like to plug getting a blog up for both
> projects. It would be great reading.

I think we will first follow the "less is more" approach you suggested and
refactor our web site with a focus on easy access to documentation.

JPS.