[Erp5-users] Re: Welcome to the "Erp5-users" mailing list

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:17:37 CEST 2005

I write a Installation Guide based in my install on slackware and after I
revised using Install on Mandriva. A big problem is the Guide are in
portuguese, not english. I can write a generic few steps, but I don't know
very much about Debian.

Is there a package convert? rpm2deb? you can used that to install the Zope
on nexdi....

Install the "dependencies" ( python libraries and zope products) as the same
way you install on others zope instances...

Python Libraries

* PyXML (v. 0.8.4)
* Numeric
* PIL
* ReportLab 1.20
* ElementTree (1.2.6)
* Psyco ( 1.3 )

Install Products

* Formulator (1.9.0)
* Photo (1.2.3)
* Localizer (1.1.0)
* CMF (1.4.8)
* TranslationService (0.4)
* BTreeFolder2 (1.0.1)
* CMFPhoto (1.2.3)
* ZMailin (1.0.1)
* CMFMailin ( 1.0.1)
* CMFReportTool
* CMFWiki ('retired-20040908' )

Install the ERP5 from CVS, install these Products:

* Base18
* CMFActivity
* CMFCategory
* CMFTranslation
* ERP5
* ERP5Catalog
* ERP5Compatibility
* ERP5Form
* ERP5OOo
* ERP5SyncML
* ZMySQLDDA
* ZSQLCatalog

Copy the files :

* /usr/lib/zope/python/Products/ERP5/Extensions/InventoryBrain.py
* /usr/lib/zope/python/Products/ZSQLCatalog/zsqlbrain.py

* /var/lib/zope/Extensions

include the line on ERP5Compatibility/__init__.py

* import Products.ERP5.Tool.Category

Remove all files in MySQLDDA/help

I hope this mail help you install. If you have an error during Install post
the error here.

Monnerat