[Erp5-users] Business template installation problem

MICHEL Thomas michelt.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:12:30 CEST 2005

Hello,
I just installed erp5 on my Mandriva 10.0 without any problem.
Everything seems good, despite when I attempt to install a new
business template :

When I validate Workfow Action, it tells me :
Error Value: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/var/lib/zope/PropertySheet/ApparelFabric.py'
or
'/var/lib/zope/Document/ApparelFabric.py'

Then I chmod 777 these folders and it tells me :
 Error Type: IOError
Error Value: the file /var/lib/zope/PropertySheet/ApparelFabric.py is
already present

I don't know why it doesn't work.. any advice?