[Erp5-users] A question regarding ERP5Types

Alexey Morozov alex at idisys.iae.nsk.su
Sat Jun 25 09:10:51 CEST 2005

Hello!

Tony Losey writes:
> You may want to check out plone.org and a product for plone called
> archetypes......It sounds like archetypes will cover what you need.

Thank you for your advice. However it seems that Plone's Archetypes is a
bit more heavy-weight and dependent on Plone than we currently would
like to have.

Does your answer mean that ERP5Types isn't really suitable for our needs?

Generally speaking it seems that we would like to 'drift' our solution
toward ERP5 (slowly enough though because our users won't like any
radical changes in interface and business-processes covered by our tool).

Thank you in advance,
Alexey Morozov