[Erp5-users] update business template

Chris Purves chris.purves at dowslakemicro.com
Sun May 8 08:06:38 CEST 2005

How do I update a business template?

For example, I am trying to install a newer version of erp5_core.  I have already imported the latest version.  Now, I have two business templates with erp5_core title, but different ID's listed in portal_templates.  The original gives me the options of "Uninstall Business Template" and the new one allows "Clean", "Rebuild", and "Install Business Tempate".  There is also an "Update Business Template" listed as an Object.

Where do I go from here?  I tried to just install the new template, but received an error.  Do I need to uninstall the old one first?

Also, will updating erp5 using urpmi update the core business template?

Thanks.

--
Chris Purves
Director of Operations