[Erp5-users] (no subject)

Miriam Leung leung_miriam1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 09:57:14 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have tried to set on the portal_classes tool by
creating an empty file ALLOW_CLASS_TOOL as described
in the Tutorial.

I've tried to create the file under the following
directories, but all didn't work :
-  /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ERP5Type
-  /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ERP5Type/Tool
-  /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ERP5
-  /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products

I've already chown the file to zope:zope

As last attempt, I changed the ERP5Type/__init__.py
directly to return TRUE value in allowClassTool().But
I couldn't even start up ZMI this time.

Anyone please tell me how to do it properly.

Miriam