[Erp5-users] Evolving the ERP5 website

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Fri Apr 22 17:48:54 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 01:47 pm, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I know you probably think I am a pain in the ass, picking on the ERP5
> website. Anyhow, I believe the School Tool project website to be
> something to benchmark the ERP5 website with. The only thing I miss
> there is a developers Blog published by the head architect.

I agree that there are many things which should be improved in the web site.
Our problem is lack of time to do this.

As for blog, it would be easy to set up a blog site using CPSBlog, but I
suspect that nobody in Nexedi has time to update it regularly. Do you think
you can do it on erp5.org?

Thanks,
YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies