[Erp5-users] Tutorial

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Sat Apr 9 09:49:53 CEST 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 09:22 am, Chris Purves wrote:
> I have started translating the document and expect it will take about two
> weeks to complete.  If anyone else is working on this, please let me know
> so that we can collaborate.

I am very happy to hear that. Could you tell me which part you have
translated / are translating? I am planning to ask a trainee to help the
translation, if this makes your work easier.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies